Experience effortless operation and convenience with the Explore Glazing sliding window for Land Rover Defender 90 and Land Rover Defender 110. This premium accessory features a smooth sliding mechanism, allowing you to easily open it up and enjoy the refreshing outdoor breeze.
- Land Rover - Land Rover Defender 90 - 110 model pre 2002
- Land Rover - Land Rover Defender 90 - 110 model post 2002
Article number: SLI-DEF-90-110
Upgrade your Land Rover Defender 90 or Land Rover Defender 110 with the Explore Glazing sliding window, designed to perfectly match the original dimensions of your side window. Experience a hassle-free installation process, allowing you to enjoy the benefits quickly.
Our sliding windows feature a specially developed sliding system that prevents the accumulation of dirt in the slide channel. With over 20 years of experience in the coachbuilding industry, we guarantee a long-term, low-maintenance solution for your vehicle.
The Explore Glazing sliding window is equipped with a user-friendly lock mechanism, offering easy operation and adjustable positions. The glass edges are polished for optimal performance and safety.
Rest assured that our sliding windows meet stringent safety standards, featuring 4 mm toughened safety glass certified by ECE R-43 and DOT. Choose from privacy grey, with a light transmission of 20% (tinted 80%), or parsol green, with a light transmission of 57% (tinted 43%). The parsol green color option is designed to match the original windows of Land Rover, providing a seamless integration with the overall aesthetic of your vehicle.
Available for both the left and right sides, please note that the windows are not interchangeable.
When ordering windows for your Land Rover Defender, it is crucial to provide the correct manufacturing year for precise compatibility.
For Land Rover Defenders up to Model Year (MY) 2002, the window dimensions are 1055 mm x 425 mm with 4 x radius 50 mm. However, starting from MY2002, Land Rover made modifications to the body design. The bottom of the window now has a radius of 70 mm, while the upper part remains unchanged with a radius of 50 mm. Therefore, for Land Rover Defenders manufactured after MY2002, the window dimensions are 1055 mm x 425 mm with 2 x radius 70 mm at the bottom.
To ensure the perfect fit, please provide the accurate manufacturing year when placing your order for Land Rover Defender windows.
The sliding windows can be expanded with a window guard or with the drop down table Explore Overlander Light.
- The dimensions of the window fully correspond to the original window of your Land Rover Defender 90 or 110.
- No adjustments to the bodywork are necessary, which means that the original window can easily be replaced.
- For Land Rover Defenders up to Model Year (MY) 2002, the window dimensions are 1055 mm x 425 mm with 4 x radius 50 mm. However, starting from MY2002, Land Rover made modifications to the body design. The bottom of the window now has a radius of 70 mm, while the upper part remains unchanged with a radius of 50 mm. Therefore, for Land Rover Defenders manufactured after MY2002, the window dimensions are 1055 mm x 425 mm with 2 x radius 70 mm at the bottom.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
The gullwing window is mounted with M4*16 stainless steel mounting screws and sealed with adhesive.
For an additional charge, the stainless steel mounting screws can be supplied black powder coated. This option is offered to you as standard.
A mounting set will be offered with your request and consists of:
- drill 4.2 mm
- cartridge of Dowsil 791 Silicone Weatherproofing
- rubber to remove the excess sealant
Check out our YouTube channel for installation videos:
It is important that the Explore Glazing products are assembled correctly and safely. Careless assembly can lead to accidents and serious damage and / or injury to you or others. If you have no technical experience or are not familiar with the general assembly instructions, we recommend that you have our products assembled by a professional company.
Prices and guides
Click on one of the following files to open or download them.
- Price list Explore Glazing Land Rover Defender 90 110 02-2023
- Removal and Installation guide Land Rover Defender windows
- Removal and Installation guide Land Rover Defender Quarters
- Installation guide Explore Overlander Light C100 02-2023
- Installation guide Expedtion storage box Land Rover Defender
- Installation guide window guards sliding and halfdrop windows
- Removal and Installation guide glass tail door up to MY 2002
- Installation guide Molle panel tail door halfdrop window
- Removal and Installation taildoor window glass post 2002
- Removal and installation second row window glass
Follow us on Instagram
Send us your best picture and get your spot on our Instagram wall!
We're excited to see the end result and want to share it with all other fans, so please submit your picture of your car with your Explore Glazing products.