Add-on: gullwing storage box
Upgrade your Land Rover Defender with the Explore Glazing gullwing storage box. Designed to maximize your cargo space, this innovative storage solution combines functionality and style.
- Land Rover - Land Rover Defender 90 - 110 model pre 2002
- Land Rover - Land Rover Defender 90 - 110 model post 2002
Article number: STORE-DEF-90-110
Add-on: gullwing storage box
The Explore Glazing gullwing storage box is designed to be used in conjunction with the Explore Glazing gullwing window, offering a convenient storage compartment accessible from the side of your Land Rover Defender.
This gullwing storage box is securely mounted onto the aluminum window profile of the Explore Glazing gullwing window, eliminating the need for additional holes in your vehicle's bodywork.
Equipped with multiple attachment points in the form of L-track cargo rails on the rear and sides, the storage box features a Molle-system pattern. The pattern includes Ø 4.2 mm holes for attaching accessories like Quick Fist clamps. The Molle-System can be utilized both inside and outside the box, providing versatility for organizing your gear.
The Molle-system is a versatile attachment system that utilizes interlocking straps and webbing to securely fasten accessories and equipment to surfaces. It allows for easy customization and organization of gear, providing flexibility in arranging and accessing items within the storage box.
The Explore Glazing gullwing storage box is suitable for both the Land Rover Defender 110 and Land Rover Defender 90 models. In the case of the Land Rover Defender 90, the box is designed to allow the seat to be moved as far back as possible without any interference from the box.
- weight: < 3.5 kg
- material: 2 mm black powder coated aluminum (RAL9005)
- assembly: fits completely on the Explore Glazing gullwing window and remains within the inner lining
- depth above 70 mm and below 112 mm, so that the view to the rear is not obstructed
- model: one model R70, but also fits the older windows with 4 x a radius of 50 mm.
- The dimensions of the windows fully correspond to the original windows.
- No adjustments to the bodywork are necessary, so that the original window can be replaced if necessary.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
The gullwing window is mounted with M4*20 stainless steel mounting screws.
For an additional charge, the stainless steel mounting screws can be supplied black powder coated. This option will be offered to you as standard.
If the Explore Glazing expedition window (gull wing) has not yet been installed in your car, we advise you to pre-assemble the Expedition box on the new window first.
Prices and guides
Click on one of the following files to open or download them.
- Price list Explore Glazing Land Rover Defender 90 110 02-2023
- Removal and Installation guide Land Rover Defender windows
- Removal and Installation guide Land Rover Defender Quarters
- Installation guide Explore Overlander Light C100 02-2023
- Installation guide Expedtion storage box Land Rover Defender
- Installation guide window guards sliding and halfdrop windows
- Removal and Installation guide glass tail door up to MY 2002
- Installation guide Molle panel tail door halfdrop window
- Removal and Installation taildoor window glass post 2002
- Removal and installation second row window glass
Follow us on Instagram
Send us your best picture and get your spot on our Instagram wall!
We're excited to see the end result and want to share it with all other fans, so please submit your picture of your car with your Explore Glazing products.